The contents of any email from the Lucrodyne.com domain and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. It is intended for the named addressee(s) only. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, other distribution of this communication or taking any action on its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received an email in error please notify us immediately and delete the message without reading, copying or forwarding it to anyone.
Every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information. We make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the contents of this website, and shall not be liable for errors and omissions in the contents of this website.
Lucrodyne owns, reserves and retains all property rights, and in particular intellectual property rights to this site and its content. Accordingly reproduction of any part of this site or its content is strictly forbidden without Lucrodyneai??i??s written authorization. The Lucrodyne brands and patents are the property of Lucrodyne and no rights or licenses are granted except with the written authorization of Lucrodyne.
When you visit this website, you may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name and job title, contact information including email address, postal code, other information relating to offers and/or questionnaires.
We will use the information we collect to understand our clients need and improve our service.We may also use information about you for all or any of the following purposes:
- To update our internal records.
- Periodically we may send promotional emails about products, new offers, newsletters where you have specifically consented to receiving them from Lucrodyne.
- We may use the information to customize the website for your interests.
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will hold your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. If you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Lucrodyne website.
You may choose to limit the use of your personal information in the following way:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- If any information we hold is incorrect or incomplete in your opinion please write or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct any errors/update any missing information.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the company address listed below under Company Information.
2258973 Ontario Inc O/A Lucrodyne is a company registered in Ontario Canada. Our address is 9040 Leslie Street, Suite 218, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 3M4.